Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Beginning

I'm going to graduate in May 2010 at Buffalo State College, and decided to take an Independent Study. Even though I am taking a course on minorities in the media, I want to dig deeper. Since I enrolled in college, I have been an advocate for gay and lesbian civil rights and hope to continue on in the fight well after graduation. This blog is meant to serve as a journal for myself, and for others, as I come across different sources and learn more about the movement by posting my reactions and thoughts in this blog. Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to follow you here, and if I find any sources (I'm going to see what peer-reviewed articles I can find), I will be posting them here. I'm really interested to see how this turns out. Great idea Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, thanks so much! I'm glad you are taking an interest in my project, hope you enjoy the journey as much as I will! :)

    ReplyDelete